As a condition to your use of our Platform, you agree to follow our rules ("Partie Rules") set out below. These Partie Rules are intended to ensure that all of our users can use the Platform in a safe, fun, and legal manner. In using our Platform or participating any Services, you will not:
- Upload, email, share, message, post, or otherwise transmit User Content that is unlawful, obscene, vulgar, harmful, hateful, violent, sexually suggestive, threatening, abusive, defamatory, or is otherwise objectionable. For example, don't share pornographic or "NSFW" images or videos (or links to such contents) in chatrooms or make comments that others will find offensive or hurtful.
- Share any material that impacts or invades the privacy of others, such as photographs, video clips, sound recordings, Personal Information, or other materials that reveal personal, private, or sensitive information about another person, without that person's consent. Don't participate in the practice of researching and sharing private information (sometimes referred to as "doxing") about another Partie user, or cyberbully or harass other users.
- Submit falsified, confusing, or deceptive information during the registration process or otherwise, for example, an attempt to impersonate or pose as another person, organization, or brand. Don't create or use a username or other identifier on our Platform that infringes anyone's rights of publicity or privacy.
- Infringe anyone's copyright, patent, trademark, trade secret, or other proprietary rights. You may not share materials subject to copyright protection over the Platform without the copyright owner's permission, or without a legitimate "fair use" justification for the transmittal.
- Distribute material that contains viruses, Trojan horses, worms, or other devices or methods that are intended to damage, interfere with, intercept, or expropriate any system, data, or Personal Information.
- Use the Platform to artificially generate traffic or page links to a website, or for any other purpose not expressly allowed under these Terms.
- Use the Platform in a manner that could disable, overburden, or impair the Platform or interfere with anyone's use and enjoyment of the Platform, such as through sending "spam" email or messages to other users.
- Use the Platform to test or reverse engineer the Platform. Do not attempt to find limitations or vulnerabilities of our Platform, or to evade filtering capabilities in our Platform.
- Seek to obtain access to any materials or information through hacking, data harvesting, or through other means we have not intentionally made available to you through the Platform.
- Use the Platform for any purpose that is illegal or prohibited by these Terms. For example, do not use the Platform to violate any law, statute, or regulation.
Monitoring; Revocation or Suspension of Use Privileges.
Although we have no – and assume no – obligation to monitor activities on the Platform, we may employ filters designed to detect and block inappropriate content under our Partie Rules. We reserve the right to request edits to remove any information or material, in whole or in part, that we believe, in our sole discretion, is incompatible with our Partie Rules. IF YOU DO NOT REMOVE OBJECTIONABLE CONTENT IN RESPONSE TO OUR REASONABLE REQUESTS, THEN WE RESERVE THE RIGHT TERMINATE YOUR USE OF SOME OR ALL OF THE PLATFORM OR SERVICES, AND TO REMOVE THE CONTENT AT ISSUE.
Reports and Complaints.
If you believe that a user has acted inappropriately, such as by violating our Partie Rules, then please report your concerns by using the information below, or by other means of communication as described on our Platform: email@example.com.
COPYRIGHT AND LEGAL NOTICE.
Copyright © 2019 Partie Partners, LLC. All Rights Reserved.