We've got Hot Fixes to report!
- Universal Search + Host/Partie Templates - Design and functionality updates, including PC platform and title sorting.
- Game Titles Sorted by most Popular / Active Parties - Easier to see which games are trending and leading the way in real time. Sorry, Anthem.
- Removed Role/Class and Game Type from Partie Creation Requirements - We heard your feedback and noticed that many of you were working the details out in the Partie description, as well as in chat.
- Added PC Sub Selection Menus - Creating Parties on PC allows you to select any/all relevant Launchers from your profile for the title you've selected.
- Removed Request & Approvals from Open Parties - we had previously wanted to give the Partie Host as much power as possible to approve requests, but we also understand that a) true "walk ins" should be allowed at this stage and b) many users were encountering numerous expired requests if the hosts were not approving them in a timely manner. If you're a control freak, you've still got the option to select "Private" when creating a Partie to make it invite-only.
- Commenced Parties are Now Viewable in Title Lobbies - we're still improving the overall experience and time displays for Parties, but we thought it was important for you to see the Parties that have already been started so you can jump in if it isn't already full.
- Text Field Bug on Create Post - a pesky bug was restricting you from scrolling back up to edit or see earlier text you had written. It's all good now.
- Ratios Fixed on Partner Progress - you were probably wondering how you did 100/5 things already.
- The Partie Pass - it's working! Just click the icon and then copy your referral code from the button in the pop-up.
- And...you can reply to your own comment in a thread!
You've reached the end — but, there are more improvements coming soon!
- NEW Game Title Additions (including Mobile games)
- Tagging other users in Posts, Comments and Parties.
- Partie Join / Host / Commence Notifications
- Multiple Token Selections on Partie Ratings
- Additional Bug Fixes & Design Updates
The comments are open on this article, so feel free to leave feedback, contact us via Help Chat or by emailing email@example.com.
The Partie Team