We've got Hot Fixes to report!
- Phone Verification Issues - We have decided to abandon phone verification completely. A nationwide mobile network outage that began on Monday, June 15th, continues to cause unreliable text message delivery from our 3rd party service provider. Because we don’t know if this will persist or happen again in the future, we have removed this requirement from our registration process.
- Game Type & Role/Class are No Longer Required Entries - we've decided to make these fields optional when creating Parties, after noting that many users take advantage of the objective and/or in-Partie chat to work out the details together.
- Clickable Areas in Notifications - you should now be able to click avatars, usernames and links to posts, etc. in Notifications.
- You Can End Partie without Requirement for Anyone to Join - you're only allowed to host one Partie at a time, so ending your Partie for any reason at any time prior to invitees or other users joining is important.
- Platform Logos Glitching in Partie Lobby / Throughout App - all logo issues fixed. Looking good.
- Notification Wording Overflow - cosmetic issue occurring in-app notifications for badge achievements and Partie notifications, in particular, was causing word overflow.
- Profile Search - shows username, display name and follower count.
- Home Feed - your posts are only visible to you and those who follow you.
You've reached the end — but, there are more fixes coming soon!
The comments are open on this article, so feel free to leave feedback, contact us via Help Chat or by emailing email@example.com.
The Partie Team