We've got a big list of Hot Fixes to report!
- New Game Titles Added - a BIG batch of supported game titles were added — 22 to be exact!
- Brawl Stars
- Call of Duty Mobile
- DOTA 2
- Dying Light
- Elder Scrolls Online
- EVE Online
- Gears of War 5
- Hunt Showdown
- Hyper Scape
- Identity V
- Payday 2
- Mobile Legends: Bang Bang
- Monster Hunter World
- Path of Exile
- PUBG Mobile
- Starcraft 2
- Star Wars Battlefront II
- Super Smash Bros
- Team Fortress 2
- Teamfight Tactics
- World of Tanks
- Partie Status Changes - we've implemented Created, Started and Full statuses with simpler time stamps so you can understand how long a Partie has been in its current / displayed state while browsing.
- Newest Parties Shown First - Parties are now sorted from newest to oldest under each title, according to their creation.
- Partie Directory Design Fixes - we updated our design to a single column view for easier browsing and information display. This also resolved any spacing errors between Partie listings that were sometimes occurring in this view.
- New Partie Status Notifications - we introduced and improved on the following notifications (both email and in app), so you can better track your and other's current Partie activity -
- You are Hosting [PartieName]
- You have Joined [PartieName]
- [HostName] has Commenced [PartieName]
- Expandable Media on the Home Feed - now you can click on any image or video post to expand the attached media content.
- Updated Partie Ratings Screen - You can now make multiple Token Selections.
- Miscellaneous Bug Fixes
- Fixed issue that prevented user from getting notifications for replies to their comment(s) under someone else’s post.
- Eliminated error in closing out of Invite Friends window in Parties on Mobile.
- In-Room notifications for Partie Starting now showing in chat.
- Various Text Overflow and Clipping Errors on Notifications have been fixed.
You've reached the end — but, there are more improvements coming soon!
- Tagging other users in Posts, Comments and within Parties.
- Host Inactivity Limits on Parties
- Additional Design & UI Fixes (Feed, Parties, etc.)
The comments are open on this article, so feel free to leave feedback, contact us via Help Chat or by emailing email@example.com.
The Partie Team